A great video or animation can inform, provide credibility, generate interest, increase sales and is the perfect tool for simplifying complex processes and making your product or service easy for the viewer to understand. Videos and animations are the ultimate in versatility and can be used on websites, social media, online advertising, sales presentations, tradeshows and more. This post will shed light on ways to make the most of your brand’s videos and animations.
Tips for Your Videos and Animations
Here are some things to keep in mind when doing videos and animations:
- Stick to Your Marketing Strategy — It can be tempting to wow viewers with graphics, music or humor to get more views. Keep your end goals in mind. Ask yourself, “Will this video or animation fall in line with the goals of our marketing strategy?” If not, don’t do it.
- Get the Most Bang for Your Buck – There are various methods of video and animation production, and each comes with a different price tag. Keep your budget in mind and choose options that will help you achieve your goals without breaking the bank.
- Align Your Videos and Animations with Your Brand – Brand messaging is an important ingredient in superior videos and animations. By aligning them with your brand, you will provide viewers with a lasting impression of authority in your industry.
Video and Animation Services
Here are some of the primary skills/services that should be possessed by your marketing department or marketing agency:
- Video and Animation Questionnaire
- Competitor Analysis
- Timeline Development
- Content and Copy Writing
- Video and Animation Creation
- Customer Review
- Final Posting and Exporting
- Campaign Integration
Need Help with Your Videos and Animations?
Our videos and animations begin by understanding your business and product or service. By applying consultative services, we determine the best content and creative to support your vision. By aligning proper messaging with traditional video or animation services, we provide a Better visual to support your company.
Here is a sampling of our video and animation capabilities:
- Corporate Video and Animation
- Facility Walkthrough Video and Animation
- Training Video and Animation
- Explainer Video and Animation
- Introduction Video and Animation
- Video Presentation and Animation
- Product Demonstration Video and Animation
- Interactive Video and Animation
- Testimonials and Reviews Video and Animation
To learn more, contact us.