One of the big initiatives we started this year is partnering with our client PolyJohn to offer digital marketing support to businesses in the portable restroom rental industry.
Waste Rentals was our first client of this initiative, and they went all in to promote their new business. Notable deliverables included:
- Logo design — We created several logo concepts and fine-tuned the designs until a final logo was selected.
- Graphic design — We designed custom hero images to use on the new website.
- Copywriting – We wrote copy for each page of the website. This included 12 blog posts.
- Website design & development – We designed and developed a mobile-friendly, conversion-centric site with an easy-to-use CMS (content management system).
- Ongoing SEO – We optimized the website for search before going live and will continue to optimize the site throughout the year.
- PPC – We are managing PPC (pay per click) to drive traffic to the website.
- Google Business Profile optimization & content – We are optimizing the client’s Google Business Profile and will be posting content to it throughout the year. We also will be helping the client generate reviews for the GBP.
- Reporting – We will compile and present reports to Waste Rentals monthly to keep them informed of performance.
We have a team of experts ready to go to work for you, too. If your company needs help with any or all of the digital marketing items mentioned above, contact us today!
Need Graphic Design Assistance?
Oftentimes, a potential customer’s initial impression of your business is accompanied by a graphic representation of your brand. Whether it be a business card left behind by a sales rep, a product brochure, postcard, website or advertisement, prospective customers will make decisions based on content and overall aesthetic appeal… or lack thereof.
Great design is a rarity… It isn’t just creating something that looks good on screen. Great design is creating with an intended audience and a specific medium in mind. It can move & inspire, inform & educate… Great design balances message and purpose. Greatness is found within our award-winning design department. Our team will listen to understand your vision and goals and then create with your objectives in mind. By always designing with the intended audience and medium in mind, your piece will stand out from the competition and elicit reaction.
Whether you need help creating new concepts, carrying out your existing identity or simply pre-flighting supplied files, we provide Better design services.
What About Copywriting?
Content is King!
It may be a superlative, but when you are competing in the digital marketing age, it’s true. Your content and copy can put you on the front page (literally and figuratively). To the contrary, poorly written copy can be a debilitating weakness that drains the effectiveness out of even the most well-planned campaigns.
The marketing professionals at Adventure Marketing Solutions understand the importance of content at a deeper level. We know that content and copy must serve three masters…
- Proper Language Standards – The surest way to be dismissed is by presenting less-than-perfect grammar.
- Persuasive Style – If your copy does not inspire the reader to respond then you’re just blowing smoke.
- Search Engine Ranking – Yes, there is a third and very important aspect to consider. Today’s copy must appeal to search robots as well as humans.
Every piece of content we develop is scrutinized from these three perspectives. Getting an “A” in English class will no longer help you compete.
Why are Web Design & Development Important?
A memorable impression is a great website’s first attribute. Powered by eye-catching design and strategic brand messaging, great web design can separate your company from the competition while providing a sense of instant credibility amongst your visitors.
Great web design is more than a talented designer in front of a computer. It starts by understanding your business model and researching where you stack up amongst competitors… Followed by strategy, enforcement or creation of brand standards, creative meetings, client discussion, mockups and finally… design mastery.