One of our newest clients is Royal-Durham Supply, and they hired us to help them improve their online presence to better their demand generation efforts.
To accomplish this, we provided copywriting, graphic design, web design & development, search engine optimization and social media services. The deliverables we provided were:
- Blog creation — We wrote copy and designed images for two top of funnel blog posts. The non-sales-focused posts were created to get people to the Royal-Durham website so they could be introduced to the company and be pixeled so they can be marketed to further in the future.
- “Request for quote” landing page creation — We wrote copy, designed images and developed two new landing pages where leads can learn about key products and request quotes for them.
- Social media ad creation — We wrote copy and designed images for a series of Facebook ads to drive web traffic to the newly created blog posts and landing pages.
- Key product page improvement — We redesigned and wrote copy for three of the company’s key product web pages so they were better optimized for search and more helpful for potential buyers.
- Location page improvement — We wrote copy for each of the company’s five location pages so they were better optimized for search and more helpful for site visitors.
- PPC ads — We wrote copy for and set up Google Ads to drive traffic to the improved key product pages.
- Google Business Profile optimization & content – We are optimizing the client’s Google Business Profile and will be posting content to it throughout the year. We also will be helping the client generate reviews for the GBP.
- Reporting – We will compile and present reports to Royal-Durham monthly to keep them informed of performance.
We can boost your online presence and improve your demand-generation efforts, too. Contact us today to get started!
In Need of Quality Graphic Design?
Oftentimes, a potential customer’s initial impression of your business is accompanied by a graphic representation of your brand. Whether it be a business card left behind by a sales rep, a product brochure, postcard, website or advertisement, prospective customers will make decisions based on content and overall aesthetic appeal… or lack thereof.
Great design is a rarity… It isn’t just creating something that looks good on screen. Great design is creating with an intended audience and a specific medium in mind. It can move & inspire, inform & educate… Great design balances message and purpose. Greatness is found within our award-winning design department. Our team will listen to understand your vision and goals and then create with your objectives in mind. By always designing with the intended audience and medium in mind, your piece will stand out from the competition and elicit reaction.
Whether you need help creating new concepts, carrying out your existing identity or simply pre-flighting supplied files, we provide Better design services.
Looking for Help with Copywriting?
Content is King!
It may be a superlative, but when you are competing in the digital marketing age, it’s true. Your content and copy can put you on the front page (literally and figuratively). To the contrary, poorly written copy can be a debilitating weakness that drains the effectiveness out of even the most well-planned campaigns.
The marketing professionals at Adventure Marketing Solutions understand the importance of content at a deeper level. We know that content and copy must serve three masters…
- Proper Language Standards – The surest way to be dismissed is by presenting less-than-perfect grammar.
- Persuasive Style – If your copy does not inspire the reader to respond then you’re just blowing smoke.
- Search Engine Ranking – Yes, there is a third and very important aspect to consider. Today’s copy must appeal to search robots as well as humans.
Every piece of content we develop is scrutinized from these three perspectives. Getting an “A” in English class will no longer help you compete.
Learn Why Web Design & Development are Important
A memorable impression is a great website’s first attribute. Powered by eye-catching design and strategic brand messaging, great web design can separate your company from the competition while providing a sense of instant credibility amongst your visitors.
Great web design is more than a talented designer in front of a computer. It starts by understanding your business model and researching where you stack up amongst competitors… Followed by strategy, enforcement or creation of brand standards, creative meetings, client discussion, mockups and finally… design mastery.
Boost Your Social Media Effectiveness
The emergence of social media as a global phenomenon has created quite a buzz in B2B & B2C communities. Cloaked under the guise of “free marketing,” businesses of all shapes and sizes hastily set up social media accounts expecting increased business overnight. Unfortunately, effective social media is not free and it won’t bring immediate results.
Effective social media marketing requires sound strategy and diligent execution. Social media is most effective when aligned with your business & marketing objectives and offers relevant content to your IDeal™ Customers through the right channels and tactics.