If you’ve got a new product to unveil, we can help you spread the word… whether you need support with one marketing channel or many!
We recently were busy putting together a variety of items for our great client PolyJohn to help them with new product announcements that began at one of their industry’s big tradeshows. The deliverables included:
- Sell sheets — We designed and printed two-sided sell sheets for both of the new products.
- Banner stands — We designed and printed a banner stand for each new product with the same design as the sell sheets.
- Product guides & price books – We updated PolyJohn’s existing product guide to include the new products and created a new price book. Both items were printed and on hand at the tradeshow.
- Social media posts – We created a series of Facebook posts for during and after the tradeshow to generate interest in the new product announcement and share key details about the products.
We are traditional and digital marketing experts that can help any business pull off successful new product announcements. Contact us today to learn more!
Have Graphic Design Needs?
Oftentimes, a potential customer’s initial impression of your business is accompanied by a graphic representation of your brand. Whether it be a business card left behind by a sales rep, a product brochure, postcard, website or advertisement, prospective customers will make decisions based on content and overall aesthetic appeal… or lack thereof.
Great design is a rarity… It isn’t just creating something that looks good on screen. Great design is creating with an intended audience and a specific medium in mind. It can move & inspire, inform & educate… Great design balances message and purpose. Greatness is found within our award-winning design department. Our team will listen to understand your vision and goals and then create with your objectives in mind. By always designing with the intended audience and medium in mind, your piece will stand out from the competition and elicit reaction.
Whether you need help creating new concepts, carrying out your existing identity or simply pre-flighting supplied files, we provide Better design services.
Looking for Quality Tradeshow Displays?
Tradeshows play an important role in introducing and supporting your company’s brand. Whether you are making a first impression or nurturing an existing relationship, our innate marketing sense effortlessly compliments your brand by balancing cost-effectiveness with function and form.
Whether you are exhibiting on a tabletop at a small community event or with a large floor display at your industry’s biggest show, our team can provide the right solutions and a Better way to show.
To view our online tradeshow display catalog, click here.
Have Something You Want to Print?
Take refuge in an industry leader in modern marketing that guarantees print isn’t dying, only evolving. Adventure’s roots are in printing, but over the years, we’ve transformed to become a full-service marketing agency. We have in-house production capabilities and an extensive network of highly rated vendors in our list of contacts, so we can help you save money and get your project turned around quickly.
Our standard commercial printing capabilities include:
- 1-Color to 8-Color + Coatings
- Up to 81” Sheet Size
- Sheetfed & Web Printing
- Die-Cutting Services
- Short Runs up to 1,000,000 +
- Large Variety of Warehoused Stocks
- Warehousing & Fulfillment Available
- Procurement Management
- Savings Audit
- Bindery & Finishing Services
- Folding, Drilling, Laminating, Numbering, Gluing, Cutting, Collating, Embossing, Foil Stamping, Scratch-Off Application, Stringing, Affixing
To learn more, read 9 Hacks To Lower Your Print & Mail Costs Without Sacrificing Quality & Service, or contact us directly.
Want to Make an Impact on Social Media?
The emergence of social media as a global phenomenon has created quite a buzz in B2B & B2C communities. Cloaked under the guise of “free marketing,” businesses of all shapes and sizes hastily set up social media accounts expecting increased business overnight. Unfortunately, effective social media is not free and it won’t bring immediate results.
Effective social media marketing requires sound strategy and diligent execution. Social media is most effective when aligned with your business & marketing objectives and offers relevant content to your IDeal™ Customers through the right channels and tactics.