Out with the old, in with the new! We recently completed a new website for Kilday, Baxter & Associates. This project was a true team effort involving many of our departments.
- Logo creation
- Technical audit & remediation
- Accounted for 301 & 404 errors
- Checked content to ensure it is crawlable/indexable
- Used HTTPS – Site redirects to preferred version
- XML sitemap generated & submitted to Google
- Reviewed for duplicate content
- Schema/OG Data applied
- On-page SEO
- The previous site had existing organic rankings that we identified & redirected to the new website
- Made proper use of HTML best practices for SEO success (title tags, internal/external linking, etc.)
- Ensured NAP consistency
- Site speed checks
- Content creation
- Interviewed the client to gain insights
- Wrote copy for the website pages & blog
- The client is currenly on a scheduled calendar for additional blog content
- Website design & development
- Designed & developed the new website on WordPress
- Created a video tutorial to show the client how to use the Content Management System to edit pages
- Google Business Profile monthly optimization
- Annual website maintenance
- The client is on an annual maintenance program where we keep the site updated behind the scenes with platform, plug-in & security updates that optimize the performance of the site
If you’re ready to update your website and want it done right, contact the pros at Adventure!
Need a New Website?
A memorable impression is a great website’s first attribute. Powered by eye-catching design and strategic brand messaging, great web design can separate your company from the competition while providing a sense of instant credibility amongst your visitors.
Great web design is more than a talented designer in front of a computer. It starts by understanding your business model and researching where you stack up amongst competitors… Followed by strategy, enforcement or creation of brand standards, creative meetings, client discussion, mockups and finally… design mastery.