One of our biggest projects of the year is in the home stretch, and it’s been a tremendous success so far!
The annual Modern Optical International catalog project includes several deliverables and utilizes many of our marketing services. This year’s project consisted of:
- Model shots – We identified quality stock model images, photographed frames and Photoshopped the frames onto the model images.
- Frame photography – We photographed supplied frame images, edited them and inserted them into the catalog layout.
- Catalog & supplemental collateral printing – We printed US and Canadian versions of this year’s catalog, along with a special Back To School Catalog. We also printed a US price list sheet and a Case/OCHO Vision flyer.
- Mailing – Three different mailings are planned, and what makes this project unique is the hand-inserting and machine-inserting into polybags, label addressing and mail processing.
- Flipbook creation – Modern Optical typically requests a flipbook of the catalog so users can browse it online.
- Google Data Studio reporting – Each frame collection, the Summit Optical Supply section and the OCHO Vision section feature unique QR codes that, when scanned, direct the user to a specific website page. The QR codes include UTMs (urchin tracking modules), which will allow traffic to be tracked in Google Analytics. We can also utilize Google Data Studio to look for spikes in web traffic on and around catalog drop dates.
We have years of experience managing catalog projects and can put our skills to use for you. Contact us today for assistance with your catalog!
Looking for a Good Source for Commercial Printing?
Take refuge in an industry leader in modern marketing that guarantees print isn’t dying, only evolving. Adventure’s roots are in printing, but over the years, we’ve transformed to become a full-service marketing agency. We have in-house production capabilities and an extensive network of highly rated vendors in our list of contacts, so we can help you save money and get your project turned around quickly.
Our standard commercial printing capabilities include:
- 1-Color to 8-Color + Coatings
- Up to 81” Sheet Size
- Sheetfed & Web Printing
- Die-Cutting Services
- Short Runs up to 1,000,000 +
- Large Variety of Warehoused Stocks
- Warehousing & Fulfillment Available
- Procurement Management
- Savings Audit
- Bindery & Finishing Services
- Folding, Drilling, Laminating, Numbering, Gluing, Cutting, Collating, Embossing, Foil Stamping, Scratch-Off Application, Stringing, Affixing
To learn more, read 9 Hacks To Lower Your Print & Mail Costs Without Sacrificing Quality & Service, or contact us directly.
Have Graphic Design Needs?
Oftentimes, a potential customer’s initial impression of your business is accompanied by a graphic representation of your brand. Whether it be a business card left behind by a sales rep, a product brochure, postcard, website or advertisement, prospective customers will make decisions based on content and overall aesthetic appeal… or lack thereof.
Great design is a rarity… It isn’t just creating something that looks good on screen. Great design is creating with an intended audience and a specific medium in mind. It can move & inspire, inform & educate… Great design balances message and purpose. Greatness is found within our award-winning design department. Our team will listen to understand your vision and goals and then create with your objectives in mind. By always designing with the intended audience and medium in mind, your piece will stand out from the competition and elicit reaction.
Whether you need help creating new concepts, carrying out your existing identity or simply pre-flighting supplied files, we provide Better design services.
Need Quality Product Photography?
As the saying goes… “A picture is worth a thousand words.” We like to say, “A digital picture is worth a thousand words!!!”
Today, it seems like digital cameras and smartphones have turned everyone into a professional photographer. Unfortunately, not all photographers are created equal and most photos shot with phones or point-and-shoot cameras lack the quality needed to be utilized in your sales and marketing efforts. Our team has years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment and the knowledge to strategize each shot with its end use in mind. By balancing light, the perfect angle, aperture and shutter speed, our photos exceed creative requirements and provide a Better picture.