Even in today’s modern marketing landscape, printed collateral still is an integral part of many companies’ marketing strategies. Materials like sell sheets and brochures are tried-and-true and serve as tangible pieces of information buyers can reference. When it comes to digital printing, you have two options: “quick print” shops like those found in shipping and office supply stores or properly equipped marketing agencies.
The quick print shops are fine if your priority is to simply get your print materials fast. However, the true potential of digital print is unleashed when state-of-the-art, high-quality presses are in the hands of marketing strategists. This solution provides you with both the products you need AND the backing of strategy. By pairing the inherent fluidity of digital print with an infinite set of variable data, you can now speak personally to any target through varying words and images that elicit the emotional response needed to convert sales.
Tips for Your Digital Printing
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your digital printing:
- Turn Around Projects Fast — Digital printing is your best friend when time is of the essence. It offers the option to print same day when your project requires a quick turn.
- Utilize Procurement Management — Get maximum savings from a supplier that offers procurement management. It involves taking a snapshot of your annual print-related purchases and treating your annual spend as one large job as opposed to multiple small jobs.
- Look for a Source with an Online Inventory/Ordering Site — If you have several different SKUs, maximize efficiency with a virtual warehouse. Get instant details with item pictures, specs, inventory levels, order/reorder capabilities and reporting.
- Look for a Source with Fulfillment Capabilities — Reduce your administrative burden! A simple trigger mechanism can alert production staff to pick, pull and ship out specific literature to your prospects, thus giving your salespeople more time to close deals.
- Invest in Graphic Design — Quality graphic design makes a difference in whether or not someone will take the time to look through your printed materials. If you don’t have an experienced graphic designer in-house, it’s worth it to hire an outside designer. Plus, a graphic designer will ensure your files are set up properly before going to press so your job looks perfect upon delivery.
Digital Printing Products
There are many marketing pieces that can be digitally printed. Here is an extensive (but not all-inclusive) list:
- Sell Sheets
- Rack Cards
- Business Cards
- Greeting & Holiday Cards
- Door Hangers
Need Help with Your Digital Printing?
There are several areas where companies struggle with digital printing: developing a strategy, designing pieces that grab and hold attention, finding a printer that delivers high-quality results, saving money on printing, etc. A good marketing agency can help you solve any or all of these problems. At Adventure Marketing Solutions, our Crew of Experts include production experts, marketing strategists, graphic designers and more. We offer the following digital printing capabilities:
- Black & White & Full Color Printing
- Various Sheet Sizes Available
- Variable Data & Image Printing
- Large Variety of Warehoused Stocks
- Warehousing & Fulfillment Available
- Procurement Management
- Graphic Audit
- Bindery & Finishing Services: Die-Cutting Services, Folding, Drilling, Laminating, Numbering, Gluing, Cutting, Collating, Embossing, Foil Stamping, Scratch-Off Application, Stringing, Affixing
Plus, if you want to save money, you’ve got to check out 9 Hacks To Lower Your Print & Mail Costs Without Sacrificing Quality & Service.
Contact us for more information.