Today, after 18 years, we are releasing an updated brand identity. Along with our new look, you may notice a change in our front-line sales & marketing resources like our website and other digital & traditional channels. We believe the new look better matches what we’ve become since 1999: a strategic marketing partner leveraging digital & traditional channels to help clients skyrocket sales by attracting, engaging & converting more buyers.
Since our founding in 1999, we’ve more or less stuck with the same “exclamation point” logo. But over the last 5 years, we’ve changed quite a bit. We created and perfected our process designed to serve as a flight plan to help clients increase sales & achieve sustainable growth. We’ve created and implemented a proprietary ERP system to better manage client jobs. We’ve had a shift in ownership, bringing 2 longtime employees in as partners. And we’ve improved company culture by empowering employees to continue learning by rewarding them for bringing new ideas to the table. Together, those achievements signified an evolution, and since our brand and website sit alongside our sales team at the forefront of customer engagement, we determined we were ready for a change.
What’s in a logo?
Knowing that 94% of buyers visit your website first before reaching out to sales, and that you only have 59 seconds to capture a visitor’s attention, we knew our website had to be an engagement tool to convert active buyers and engage the “tire kickers” that aren’t ready to talk to sales. To achieve that objective, we implemented the following strategies and tactics on our site:
- Black Header Banner – We tout our company’s longevity because in a time when so many “fly by night” marketing companies claim they have the answer, our nearly 20-year existence speaks to our sustained success and continued evolution.
- Responsive Site – People are 5 times more likely to leave a site that isn’t mobile-friendly. Our responsive website displays properly on desktop, tablet & smartphone.
- Funneling Visitors – We have 2 types of customers, “full-service” agency clients and “per project” marketing channel clients. With agency clients, we collaborate to implement strategies & tactics to achieve sales & marketing goals. Per project clients just need help with the production of marketing materials and/or execution of specific tactics. We have implemented messaging & unique CTAs to funnel each visitor to their respective needs.
- For active buyers, we offer easy access to our contact information in the top & bottom navigation, as well as a sticky header that follows you wherever you scroll on the site. We also promoted the opportunity to request our 2 major conversion triggers, the Results Meeting or the Savings Audit.
- For the Tire Kickers, we offer 4 lead magnets at the top of the homepage designed to engage visitors by providing helpful, non-sales related content in exchange for an email address to be used in future marketing efforts.
- Pop-Ups – Back button & Time-related triggers fire a pop-up promoting a lead magnet or meeting request.
- Chat Features are used to capture lead information and field/answer questions 24/7/365.
- Resource Landing Pages – Our complimentary resources are served up on a landing page that feeds our marketing automation system. These landing pages are accessed through our website, as well as through direct links via digital & traditional marketing tactics.
We hope you enjoy our new look & feel and engage with our website! Be on the lookout for more updates and feel free to experience our marketing machine first-hand by downloading one of our complimentary resources.