When your prospective customer begins to search for new products and services online, a top-ranking website is critical. Studies show that most users won’t go past page one of the search listings. Have your search engine optimization tactics put you on page one… or better yet, in the first five listings?
Optimizing your website for keyword-specific search results is the nurturing component your website needs for a healthy, organic existence on the internet. With the ever-changing algorithms of search engines, the on-page and off-page strategies to get top organic rankings are constantly in flux. For this reason, it’s important to have a search engine optimization expert keeping you competitive.
In this post, you’ll learn about ways to get the most out of your SEO efforts.
Tips for Your Search Engine Optimization
When optimizing your website, here are some things to consider:
- Use White Hat Techniques — Also known as ethical SEO, white hat techniques refer to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that comply with search engine rules based on a human audience and not “tricking” the search engine. Alternate techniques, known as black hat, can get your website banned from search engines.
- Combine Web Development and SEO — Many web development firms do not engage in search engine optimization. Your site will benefit most when the same company can design, develop and optimize your website. A company with knowledge of both web development and SEO will allow it to work on almost any website framework to make additions or changes to your site as needed.
- Look Into Pay Per Click (PPC) Search — Depending on your goals, PPC Search could be beneficial. It provides instant credibility and first-page positioning for your products and services… at a cost, of course.
- Look Into Online Advertising — Like PPC, online advertising can help you achieve your SEO goals. Online advertising consists of display ads, search ads, mobile ads and social media ads.
- Have a Social Media Presence — With the evolution in marketing techniques, inbound marketing has proven the importance of a good social media strategy. Maintaining social accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and posting links that direct users to quality content on your site help with SEO.
Need Help with Your Search Engine Optimization Efforts?
Whether you have a small budget or a large budget, our team will provide a Better way to get you noticed.
Our programs are supported by a Crew of Experts who are constantly learning and predicting change while staying ahead of the curve using white hat techniques to keep your website safe and in compliance.
Here is a list of the SEO services we offer:
- Current Website Optimization
- Level Review
- Keyword Analysis and Recommendations
- Visibility Research
- Competitor Positioning
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy
- Keyword Density Review
- Keyword Effectiveness Index Analytics
- Keyword Embedding and Coding
- Meta Tag & Description Development
- Image Naming Convention
- Alt Text
- Title Tags
- Headers (h1, h2, h3)
- Traffic Tracking Software Installation
- Key Content Pages Created
- FAQ Page
- Site Map
- Social Media Placement
- Optimized Press Releases
- Forum Posts
- Blog Page Creation/Maintenance
- Traffic Analytics
- Keyword Ranking
- PPC Listings
- Content and Copywriting
In addition, we offer the following standard reporting capabilities:
- Traffic Reporting
- Keyword Rankings Reporting
- Online Dashboard 24-7 Monitoring
- Program Review and Recommendation
To learn more or get started, contact us.