They say not to judge a book by its cover… but the cover of our old book was one ugly duckling that we would prefer not to read. In an ongoing effort to improve our workplace and culture, we went from the outhouse to the penthouse by taking aim at our building’s old, unflattering and uninspiring façade.
- Siding and covered porch with the help of C & H Electric & Construction Inc.
- Exterior lighting
- Hanging sign with raised lettering
- Landscaping from Home Depot
- Sod from Central Sod Farms
- Garage door and steel entry door by Middleton Doors
Here is a gallery of the transformation. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge the photos.
If you have your own fixer-upper, call Chip and JoJo… If you want to increase sales by strategically attracting, engaging, interacting with & converting more of the right buyers, call Adventure!