They say not to judge a book by its cover… but the cover of our old book was one ugly duckling that we would prefer not to read. In an ongoing effort to improve our workplace & culture, we went from the outhouse to the penthouse by taking aim at our building’s old, unflattering & uninspiring façade.
- Siding & covered porch with the help of C & H Electric & Construction Inc.
- Exterior lighting
- Hanging sign with raised lettering
- Landscaping from Home Depot
- Sod from Central Sod Farms in Minooka
- Garage door & steel entry door by Middleton Doors
Here is a gallery of the transformation. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge the photos.
If you have your own fixer-upper, call Chip & JoJo… If you want to increase sales by strategically attracting, engaging, interacting with & converting more of the right buyers, call Adventure!