Decorated garments serve countless functions. From dress shirts and T-shirts that complement your company’s brand, to the rugged workwear that keeps your employees warm and safe, it’s important that you find a garment supplier and decorator that helps your team look great and feel great.
In the market for decorated garments? This article provides an overview of what you should expect, along with some helpful advice from the experts. Let’s start with some tips…
Tips for Your Garments
Here are some ways to get the most out of your garment decorating source and maximize your use of garments:
- Keep Your Overall Marketing Strategy in Sight – Treat branded garments like any of your other marketing channels. Brand standards, goals, messaging, etc. still apply.
- Seek Perfect Fit Job Matching — Certain sources offer in-house production capabilities but also have external contacts they can utilize. Balancing in-house production and best fit sourcing guarantees your job is produced in the most economical way possible.
- Utilize Procurement Management — Get maximum savings from a source that offers procurement management. It involves taking a snapshot of your annual garment purchases and treating your annual spend as one large job as opposed to multiple small jobs.
- Look for a Source with an Online Inventory/Ordering Site — If you have several different SKUs, maximize efficiency with a virtual warehouse. Get instant details with garment pictures, sizes, inventory levels, order/reorder capabilities and reporting.
- Maximize Impact with Graphic Design – Quality graphic design will make your garments stand out. If you don’t have a graphic designer on your staff, it’s worth it to find a marketing partner with design capabilities to spruce up your existing designs or come up with new concepts.
Now that you’re aware of these tips, let’s take a look at some popular garment options…
Here are the most popular garments used for work attire and brand promotion opportunities like giveaways:
- Dress Shirts
After you select your garment, you just need to finalize the design and have your supplier get the items into production. This, of course, comes after you decide your production method (embroidery, screen-printing, foil application, etc.). If you’ve gone through the process before, you should have a good understanding of what to expect. But if you’re new to ordering garments, you need to do more homework or get some assistance.
Need Help with Garments?
Whether you are outfitting your entire company or incentivizing your company’s elite, our embroidery & screen-printing capabilities, quick turn times and value-added solutions provide a better way to dress. Here is a summary of our standard garment-decorating capabilities:
- Up to 12 Color Screen-Printing Capabilities
- Automatic & Manual Screen-Printing Presses
- Standard Print Size to All-Over Printing
- Rhinestone Application
- Foil Application
- Custom Heat Transfers
- Custom Lettering
- Digital Direct to Garment
- A Wide Variety of Standard Colors Available
- Custom Color-Matching Available
- PMS Color-Matching Available
- 200 Embroidery Heads
To view our complete online garment showroom, click here. For more information, contact us.